30.1.14 at 2:40 PM with
wow, I've always seen things like this on tumblr but never here! Thank you so much for nominating me Lily! It means a lot :)

RULES 
  1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. 
  2. Display the award on your blog - by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a "widget" or a "gadget". (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) 
  3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you. 
  4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself. 
  5. Nominate 5 - 11 blogs that you feel deserve an award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets readers know this information!) 
  6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer. 
  7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to: 
  8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
ANSWERS

  1. Are you comfortable where you are in life right now? I'd like to say I am but sometimes I can't help but contemplate what I could do to make myself happier or to do something better for me. Some days I don't even have the motivation to get out of bed but on other days I'll be itching to do something, anything. Being human is a strange thing, haha. But thinking about it, I'm not really sure.
  2. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they? I think the concepts of regret are kind of funny. When I was younger I never understood what it felt to "regret" or why some people say "I have no regrets." But after growing up and maturing to an extent, I realize that regret is just an idea. If you forgive yourself, or look past the thing caused your "regret" then you won't have any. So no, I don't have any regrets because with every mistake you are able to learn from it and move on.
  3. Describe your fashion sense in a 5 word sentence. I wear anything but pants.
  4. Do you like the city that you're in? Why or why not? Yes! San Diego has such perfect weather, it's basically the paradise of this world lol. I think the only downside is that I live in the suburbs so getting to the city takes longer & the traffic can get really bad at times.
  5. Have you ever traveled outside your home country? I have! I've been to Canada, Vietnam, and South Korea.
  6. What do you want to accomplish by the end of 2014? To find my purpose in life. Or at least find a part time job OTL
  7. Describe your dream date. I like simplicity. Staying home for a movie night would be nice, lots of cuddling and snacks, hehe.
  8. Who is your role model? My mom. I mean she can be super naggy and annoying but she knows what's best for me. Though I wish she'd stopped pestering me about my future. I feel like my brain is going to explode from the stress.
  9. Share your favorite fairy tale story. My favorite fairy tale story is probably Peter Pan. Who wants to grow up and become an adult? Not me!
  10. Do you have any guilty pleasures? Exo, unfortunately. 
  11. What's your favorite gadget to use? Oh god, there's so many. I love my laptop, itouch, s3, and tablet. ALL OF THEM UGH.
FACTS ABOUT ME
  1. I'm closest with my cousin Gina in my family, who happens to be 2.5 years older than me
  2. Growing up I had always wanted to do something dealing with artistic expression. I always loved music, performing, and taking photos.
  3. I'm an only child, but apparently I was supposed to be the older sibling.
  4. I have a giant birthmark on the inside of my right thigh
  5. Every single crush I had up until high school was always one-sided.
  6. In 5th grade I broke my pinky finger during a game of dodgeball.
  7. I look younger now than I did in my freshman year of high school.
  8. I've had a severe acne problem for 7 years before finally getting it treated.
  9. I have the tendency to rearrange my room every few weeks for no apparent reason.
  10. Mangoes are my favorite fruit except I'm allergic to them :(
  11. Some day I want to have 3 or more kids.
I actually don't follow any blogs on here since this is more of a "personal blog" in comparison to tumblr so I'm not going to tag any one ;;;;;


Labels:



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.