10.2.14 at 1:20 PM with
I ordered these from kpoptown back in january ^^


shipping took 3 weeks this time because it was chuseok (lunar new year) so the post office was closed for that week in celebration. nonetheless, everything arrived safely!

I opened the box to find a bunch of foam.... things. this is so that nothing get's damaged during shipping.


most of the items were bubble wrapped, which is great~

I got the black bean nose pack from skinfood.


nature republic's by flower oil control mist





the face is so cute!


the shade I got was #04




I got this in shade #09

and finally, free samples! a nose pore strip and moisturizing cream



I haven't had the chance to try any of these out, but I will once my cold goes away! thanks a bunch for reading ^^


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.