1.2.14 at 4:46 PM with
so today I'll be reviewing these totoro tights my friend got me from hong kong!


so the tights come in this plastic packaging. 

so cute omg


the elastic is pretty stretchy but I'm quite surprised since it doesn't stretch as much compared to my other tights. I also think the fabric is relatively good quality since I wasn't itching.

originally I had thought that there were going to be 2 totoros, but I was pleasantly surprised!




chibi totoro is probably my favorite




overall: ★★★★★

I really love totoro like wow and I'm so happy to own a pair of totoro tights. I really like how smooth the fabric is and that it stretches really well but doesn't give. the other tights I own are rather thin in comparison to this one so I'm not too worried about a thread snagging or having a run in it. since I live in california I think these are perfect for winter! especially since they keep the chill at bay. 

thank you daisy for the tights! i don't know what store she got these at in hong kong but you can find similar ones on ebay! thanks so much for reading~ :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.