13.2.14 at 12:05 PM with
received: February 12, 2014 | order period: September 23, 2013 ~ November 30, 2013
cost: $76 USD (photobook + calendar + ems + domestic shipping)


the set included a photo book, desk calendar, fan, ballpoint pen, mini notebook, mouse pad, a4 size poster, a2 size poster, tin case + 12 photo cards, mini dvd, sticker
everything came wrapped in plastic. only downside is that the plastic wrap on the extras was ripped a bit.

the photo book cover is so pretty! it's pink and it reminds me of clouds, or the galaxy. very simple and lovely.









upperclass is my favorite suho fansite ever because all the photos they take are so amazing and nice to look at. the photo book did not disappoint and had a lot of unreleased photos. I like their style of editing because rather than making it look over-edited all the photos have a soft air brush effect resulting in a more "natural" style. 

back of the photo book~

all over seas fan got an a4 sized poster (left) and an a2 sized poster (right). the paper itself is a bit flimsy compared to the other posters I got with my melting photo book but that's okay.

unfortunately for over seas fans we had to order the photo book + calendar combo but I guess it was okay since it was only ~$10 more compared to the other photo books I've purchased in the past.


the photos in the calendar are all adorable and do not disappoint either!

the design of the calendar is very simplistic which is very nice.

and this is the back side.

the tin case has the spellbound logo printed on it, of course~


inside are 12 photo cards! to be honest the photos on the cards are not as great as the ones in the photo book and calendar but I guess it's alright since this is just a ~goody~

the back side of each card looks like this

this is the mini notebook, which is really blue haha.


lots of blank pages!

the pen is a regular ballpoint pen with black ink.

there was a spelling mistake but I personally think it's cute and charming <3

the mouse pad had a really cute fan art printed on it

the fan was also nice, hehe.

other side~

they also gave a mini dvd to all over seas buyers. I haven't watched it yet, but I will in a bit! I'm guessing this will have unseen fancams.


and lastly is the sticker. I think it's a wonderful side profile shot of suho.


I spent over an hour going through everything and admiring all the hard work put into producing such a beautiful photo book. overall I am extremely satisfied with how everything turned out. it may be biased of me since upperclass is my favorite suho fansite but I feel that they take the best photos of him and to own a hard copy of some of the photos is so great. 

I know a lot of people will judge me for spending so much money on "silly" things like this but I personally feel that getting this is something I do for myself. I like buying such things because they make me happy and hey, some people just won't like it. oh well haha, you can't always please everyone I suppose.

they pre-ordering period is over, but I do believe that upperclass will be holding a stock sale soon or they are holding one at the moment but if anything, check out their goods page and their twitter for updates! thanks for reading ^^

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.