26.2.14 at 6:39 PM with
hello! so today I will be reviewing baviphat's magic girls lipstick in shade #09 that I got from this korean cosmetics haul! the lipstick was $4.72 before shipping ^^



the packaging is a very simple matte black. the barrel of the lipstick has some black swirls on it.

the bottom of it has the sticker indicating what color it is.

I really like how simple the packaging is, especially how the bright lipstick color is a stark contrast to the neutral black.

baviphat is printed on it when you remove the cap~


the lipstick smelled really good, like a fruit cocktail or something? not sure how to describe it properly ;;

there were some black smudges on the back of the lipstick but it's really not that big of a deal I guess.

I really love the color! I was a bit skeptical when I was choosing it since it was based on the colors of a computer screen but I wasn't disappointed! now the next challenge was whether or not the color was as pigmented on my lips.

before lipstick~ (yes I am award that my cupid's bow is uneven, lol)

after lipstick was applied!

unfortunately when applied the color was not pigmented at all. while it did have the quality and texture of a lipstick, the color did not stand out as much as I was hoping for. I mean, there was a tint of color but it mostly looked like I was wearing lip gloss. on the bright side, it did moisturize my lips! so that was nice.

I was wondering how much color there actually was on my lips since I put about 3~4 layers on it and turns out there was quite a bit! I guess it's because my lips are a darker shade of pink so the bright orange doesn't show up as much ;;;; though I am slightly disappointed, I still know I will be able to wear this as an every day color since it doesn't stand out so much (or at all, haha.)

overall: ★★★☆☆

while the lipstick is moisturizing (since I've heard that sometimes lipstick can dry your lips out) I was really hoping that the color would pop just as much as it did in the tube but unfortunately I was disappointed. it's not to say it was a bad lipstick, but I was looking for something more pigmented.

anyways, I hope this review was helpful and thank you for reading!

Labels: , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.