10.3.14 at 4:35 PM with
one day I will have a daiso in my room.


first thing I got were 3 of these nifty storage drawers. I've been needing something to better organize my makeup and this was my solution!

they're stack-able :D

one is a full drawer

while the other two have 2 smaller drawers

it fits quite a bit

i also got 2 letter sets since I'm running out ;;



i also got a journal to write down my thoughts or whatever comes to my mind really



i also got this bath salt(?) that smells like roses. apparently it turns the water red?????



I've been looking for thigh high stockings EVERY WHERE and I found them at daiso, of all places.


i've really liked daiso's face products so I got a cleanser

and my favorite.... a kitty mug! the lid is a cat head omg




also got this phone charm. pretty cool since you just stick it into the headphone jack 



Labels: ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.