24.9.19 at 10:40 PM with
note: this is over a year late but I figured I'd post it since it's been sitting in my drafts
it's the year of the dog aka my year!!! (I'm going to be 24 this year omg) and I seriously had so much fun spending the day with one of my best friends.


unfortunately we didn't get to meet mulan but we did get to meet minnie dressed in traditional clothes!

I'm not much of a balloon person but the lunar new year balloons were so cute. the same design was used on the t-shirts and sweatshirts they were selling.

generally speaking, I was a little underwhelmed and was disappointed at how there wasn't as much limited edition merchandise to buy. I do understand though since the celebrations are only for ~3 weeks so it'd be silly for them to make a lot of things, but I'm a big pin collector and a pressed penny machine enthusiast so I was really hoping for at least one of those things. 

fortunately I got the snow globe, which is 2-sided and it's super cute. it was decently priced at $9.99 and was the only thing I bought related to the lunar new year celebrations.

a lot of the food options were quite overpriced and the portions a lot smaller compared to the other eateries in the park which was annoying and disappointing. 



Labels: , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.